Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Family

September 11th 2010 was a great day!! Efrain and I finally got married, our family is finally together forever :). We had such an amazing wedding, and reception, thanks to his dad for doing all the decorating, my sister in law Alicia for making our ring pillow and bow ties, Efrains Aunt Ana and Uncle Mark for letting us use their house, Efrains Uncle Mark for buying Efrains suit, his Godfather for buying our BEAUTIFUL cake, and of course all the amazing family and friends who shared this amazing day with us. It was great seeing everyone. I'm so excited to begin our new chapter in our lives. Efrain leaves for Bootcamp November 16th, I'm so happy he chose to do something that he feels is what he wants to do to support our family. He is such an amazing father now husband, I cant wait to see how this new life will be. It will be a hard 6 years but I know we will do great and we are so proud of him for deciding to serve our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment